Monday, August 3, 2009

#22 - Week 10 - Ebooks...Audiobooks

We have a additional service here in Tasmania.... E-Books on Radio!
For those whom are for some reason unable to read, there is a radio program called RPH - turning print into sound.
It is available 24/7... and the program guide is available at: www.7rph.org.au

That is a version of audio books available to anyone, no need to have a computer or Internet. I met one of the readers on one of my journeys in e-learning... What a great thing that is...

they even have a
WIKI Page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7RPH

I myself indulge in ebooks of various kinds, including some available through amazon.com from my friend Marlies, also on this toolbox journey... We share a passion in Karl May's literature. We both grew up with his books as welcome companions through our teenage years in Switzerland.

On Itunes I found the AudioBook of my podcast subject 'As a man Thinketh'... What a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment