Saturday, August 15, 2009

#23 - Week 10 - Summation of 23 things

I have dabbled in most areas of the toolbox 23 things and tasted bits of it with more success then others. It is clear to me that there is much more I could explore and I will do so in time. It pleases me that the toolbox will remain available for us to keep digging deeper as we choose to…

What has inspired me most is the reality of interconnectedness through tagging and that I now have some idea what tools can be used for which purposes.

Favourite Discovery: The Blog itself… Creating a blog has fascinated me and I will continue, by setting up a new with my real name and perhaps continue with the existing e-learning one for further practice.

Take aways: The Google reader has become a constant event in my web activities and I now know what that little yellow icon is for… Also the CD’s with useful free software, like Audacity for instance…

If the discovery where ‘up my alley’ I certainly would participate again..

Making it better? I haven’t enough experience to compare, at this point I thought it was a great way to journey. Will definitely continue with blogging one way or another and refine the podcast thing. The ‘Easy Podcast’ has me puzzled. How to actually get my file up there to work??? Now there I could use a bit more help.

The encouraging comments from you Peter and actually meeting you and Gail in person have inspired me and are much appreciated.

One Word: INSPIRATIONAL

Kind regards

Hilda

1 comment:

  1. I can only follow suit with Hilda's comments ... I'm having an incredible amount of fun, not the least, thanks to the '23 things'.
    I'll keep this blog as I've set it up from the beginning to be Winnetou's cyber experience. There is much more to learn, for me, about cyber exposure and interconnectedness, and I shall keep revisiting the '23 things' as required - I really welcome the fact that it remains available to us, even after the course.
    I haven't explored everything and, knowing myself, I have to do it at my own pace, when I have the need to do it - that's when learning is fun. And this has been fun.
    Thanks to everyone.
    Marlies

    ReplyDelete