Monday, June 22, 2009

#12 - Week5 - Qualifications...

Q} Would you feel comfortable learning this way and would it matter if there was no formal qualification or recognition of your learning?
That would of course depend on how importent a proof or qualification would be in relation to the workplace. In my case I have a choice.

It is absolutely amazing how much is out there. I am still to get my head around the fact that people are sharing so much for free. My old mindset of:'this is my article, photo, recipe... I don't want people to change it and put it back out there with my name under it.. Copyright, Creative Commons, and What's Coming Down the Road with Web 2.0., well it will have to adjust to this marvellous way of openness. I am working on that one.

Yes I would feel comfortable, I know that because I have dowloaded varied podcasts with iTunes in relation to my work and found them valuable to expand my knowledge this way. I was also quite willing to do the tassie toolbox thing without being registered and so without recognition or feedback from botheredbybees (our able teacher) or other members.
Naturally, once registered on promptings from Judy, I appreciate the feedback very much and am enjoying the journey of learning even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment